Unless you are a larger company with a department specifically devoted to marketing, you probably don’t think as much about your business’s marketing as you should. HubSpot recently posted some stats that really show the effectiveness and reach that social media has: “It took 38 years before 50 million people gained access to radios. It took television 13 years to earn an audience that size. It only took Instagram 1.5 years.” Here are just a few of the reasons that hiring a marketing agency to run your social media is vital for your business’s growth and stability:
- Time. Time is a huge component in making sure you have the most active social media presence possible. It takes time and energy to have the ability to sit down and engage with followers, create unique content, and post consistently.
- Engagement. You may be able to have time to post occasionally for your own business page, but you might not have the time to interact with other followers and businesses. Marketing agencies create time to interact with and generate warm leads, so that you can focus on paying attention to clients that you already have in the door.
- Resources. Marketing agencies have the resources to create the best social media presence for your business. They have the experience to know that works and what doesn’t for your social media, and they have the design experience to create visually pleasing content to stay on brand with your company.
- Revenue. Yes, it does cost money to employ a marketing agency to run your social media and marketing campaigns, but overtime, you should start to receive a return on your investment, or ROI. With a consistent marketing schedule, you should be able to generate warm leads, which could turn into paying customers.
- Passion. Ideally, we all have jobs that we are passionate about, and that is no different for those in marketing agencies. Our job is to constantly create new content and come up with fresh ideas for clients. For businesses that try to run their own social media, it can be a chore, and that can come through in the quality and quantity of your content. You want your followers to feel excited about the content you put out, and you will definitely get that passion and creativity with most marketing agencies.